KQ98's CMA MUSIC FEST GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES 2017
CONTEST/PRIZE DESCRIPTION: Midwest Family Broadcasting, Inc. d/b/a KQYB-FM KQ98” will give away a trip for two to CMA Music Fest in Nashville. The grand-prize includes: premiere lower level seats for 4 nights (Jun 8 – Jun 11, 2017 ) at Nissan Stadium, lodging at the Courtyard by Marriott, and $500 cash. Starting Wednesday, March 29th 2017 and continuing through Saturday, April 29th, 2017, KQ98 will encourage registration at retail locations. One qualifier will be randomly selected at the conclusion of each CMA stop and will be invited to a giveaway party on Friday, May 5th at The Brickhouse, La Crosse for a chance to win the grand-prize. We'll invite the public to register for one final qualifying spot at the giveaway party. Then all qualifiers will be entered into a random elimination game until only one qualifier remains. That qualifier wins the CMA Music Fest Giveaway grand-prize! CMA Stop qualifiers must be present to win.
- No purchase necessary.
- Must be a resident of Wisconsin, Minnesota or Iowa.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Limit one entry per person, per day CMA Stop
- You may only qualify once
- Employees of Midwest Family Broadcasting, Inc., and our title sponsors (Sims TV & Electronics, The Brickhouse) along with their immediate families are NOT eligible to enter or win. Employees of associate sponsors are eligible to win, as long as they did not qualify at their place of employment.
- All federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with their acceptance of the prize, and will be required to sign a release form. Once claimed, a prize cannot be revoked/returned by winner to avoid tax obligation. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, and are non-transferable. Midwest Family Broadcasting, Inc. reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like value for any prize, for any reason.
- All contestants acknowledge, as a condition of entry, that Midwest Family Broadcasting, Inc. has the right to publicize, or broadcast the winner's name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein.
- Additions or deletions to these rules may be made at the discretion of Midwest Family Broadcasting, Inc.and may be enacted at any time.
- Midwest Family Broadcasting, Inc. reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to suspend or terminate this contest should causes beyond the control of Midwest Family Broadcasting, Inc, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the contest.
- In the event that any winner fails to timely claim their prize(s) or fails to meet the eligibility requirements as set forth, at the discretion of Midwest Family Broadcasting, Inc., an alternate winner may be selected.
- In the event that a qualifier is named, and then later found to be ineligible due to age, place of employment, multiple entries, etc., the qualifier status will be revoked and that qualification will be awarded
ODDS OF WINNING::
- Depend upon the number of eligible entries received for the contest.
- Complete contest rules, dates, and prize description are available to the public during regular business hours at the offices of Midwest Family Broadcasting, Inc., 201 State St., La Crosse, WI 54601.